Sunday, August 28, 2011

Orange Cranberry Scones

Friday morning, AK woke up to the smell of wonderfully delicious scones (adapted from this recipe) baking in the oven. I was making them for a baby shower I was throwing for one of my good friends.  He came sniffing into the kitchen and asked for a scone. Then another. And another. I ended up having to make a second batch because he couldn't keep his hands off them (but let's be honest, neither could I). I love me some scones!

By the way, I was a very good wifey and left AK a little plate of scones to enjoy while H and I were at the shower. However, when I got home, the ants that have decided to invade my house en masse during our 100+ degree weather and make my life a living nightmare, had managed to find their way under the saran wrap and ruin any chance of us ever eating those scones. Gross. I get the heebie jeebies just thinking about it.






No comments:

Post a Comment